Sweet Dreams CRNA Forum - Registration
By accessing “Sweet Dreams CRNA Forum” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Sweet Dreams CRNA Forum”, “http://forum.sweetdreamscrna.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Sweet Dreams CRNA Forum”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “Sweet Dreams CRNA Forum” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Limited”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “GNU General Public License v2” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions; phpBB Limited is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Sweet Dreams CRNA Forum” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Sweet Dreams CRNA Forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Sweet Dreams CRNA Forum” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
SWEET DREAMS CRNA FORUM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Sweet Dreams Anesthesiology Nurses of Georgia, LLC (“Sweet Dreams”) provides this forum and related services (together, “Forum”) subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below. Please read the following information carefully. We will periodically make changes to the Forum and these Terms and Conditions, and your continued use of this Forum will mean you accept those changes and will be bound by them. Any views, opinions, or other information from you or other participants or on any external third-party websites or social media profiles linked therein are not necessarily those of Sweet Dreams. Any comments contained on any of the foregoing have not been reviewed by Sweet Dreams and do not constitute an endorsement by Sweet Dreams.
1. Purpose. This Forum is intended solely to provide you and other employees and/or independent contractors of Sweet Dreams with practical advice and information concerning the business of Sweet Dreams, as well as a means for you to discuss and share information relating to your day-to-day professional experiences as a CRNA. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you are explicitly prohibited from posting comments or other content relating to personal employment, workplace harassment, or compliance matters. All matters regarding the foregoing should be addressed directly with Human Resources of the company. You are explicitly prohibited from posting comments or other content concerning personal information unrelated to the rendering of anesthesiology services on behalf Sweet Dreams. You are explicitly prohibited from posting comments or other content concerning the financial information of Sweet Dreams or customers/clients serviced by Sweet Dreams.
2. Restrictions on Use. All pages within this Forum and any material made available for download are the property Sweet Dreams and its affiliates. The Forum is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of Sweet Dreams. You may download material from the Forum for your own personal, non-commercial use. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements. Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end user license agreements are reserved by Sweet Dreams.
3. Comments, Posts, and Other Communications. Subject to Section 1 herein, you may post comments, entries, and other content so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, foul, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. Sweet Dreams reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Sweet Dreams a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Sweet Dreams and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Sweet Dreams for all claims resulting from content you supply. Sweet Dreams has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Sweet Dreams takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
4. Patient Information. You hereby agree and acknowledge that you are strictly prohibited from posting or otherwise providing to the Forum any patient or medical record information regarding patients for whom Sweet Dreams (or an affiliate thereof) renders professional healthcare services, and you further agree to comply with the applicable provisions of the Administrative Simplification section of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as codified at 42 U.S.C. § 1320d through d-8 (“HIPAA”), and the requirements of any regulations promulgated there under including without limitation the federal privacy standards as contained in 45 C.F.R Parts 160 and 164 (the “Federal Privacy Standards”), the federal security standards as contained in 45 C.F.R. Parts 160,162 and164 (the “Federal Security Standards”) and the federal standards for electronic transactions contained in 45 C.F.R. Parts 160 and 162, each as may be amended from time to time.
5. Copyright and Trademark Notice. The “Sweet Dreams” logo is a trademark and service mark of Sweet Dreams. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Forum are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. All content included in or made available through the Forum, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of Sweet Dreams or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through the Forum is the exclusive property of Sweet Dreams and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
6. Confidential and Proprietary Information. Sweet Dreams does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Forum. Please note that any information or material sent to Sweet Dreams through the Forum will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Sweet Dreams any information or material, you grant Sweet Dreams an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Sweet Dreams is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose.
7. Links or Pointers to Other Web Sites. Sweet Dreams makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site that you may access though this Forum. When you access a non-Sweet Dreams Web site, please understand that it is independent from Sweet Dreams, and that Sweet Dreams has no control over the content on that Web site. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-Sweet Dreams Web site does not mean that Sweet Dreams endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature.
8. Choice of Law and Venue. These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the State of Georgia and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to these Terms and Conditions submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the County of Fulton in the State of Georgia, and waives any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. In the event that any of the Terms and Conditions are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
9. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Sweet Dreams and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. In its sole discretion, Sweet Dreams may modify these Terms and Conditions by posting the revised version on this Forum.
10. No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose. As a condition of your use of this Forum, you warrant to Sweet Dreams that you will not use the Forum for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
11. Authorization and Access. User acknowledges and agrees that any and all use of the Forum in violation of the terms of this [policy] shall constitute unauthorized access to Sweet Dreams’ computers and Sweet Dreams’ computer network, including for the purposes of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030) and the Georgia Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (O.C.G.A. § 16-9-90).
12. Warranty Disclaimer. THIS FORUM, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY FORUM-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS FORUM, FORUM-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEB FORUMS. SWEET DREAMS, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE FORUM, FORUM-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE FORUM, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEB FORUM. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE FORUM, FORUM-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEB FORUMS IS TO STOP USING THE FORUM AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although Sweet Dreams attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Forum, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Forum. It is possible that the Forum could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Forum by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Sweet Dreams so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Forum may be changed or updated without notice.
13. Disclaimer of Medical Liability. THIS FORUM IS NOT DESIGNED TO, AND DOES NOT, PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE, PROFESSIONAL DIAGNOSIS, OPINION, TREATMENT, OR SERVICES TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL. THROUGH THIS FORUM AND LINKAGES TO OTHER FORUMS, SWEET DREAMS PROVIDES GENERAL INFORMATION FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS FORUM, OR THROUGH LINKAGES TO OTHER FORUMS, IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL OR PROFESSIONAL CARE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE INFORMATION IN PLACE OF A VISIT, CALL, CONSULTATION OR THE ADVICE OF A PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. SWEET DREAMS IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS FORUM.
By clicking “Accept” you are deemed to have read and agreed to the foregoing Terms and Conditions